SCOPE OF ACTIVITY
The company is a travel and holiday organizer only. Company do not own/control/operate any Airline, Cruise lines, Railways, Transport Company, Hotel, Theme park, Attractions or any other independent contractor or service provider in relation with the services offered. Though the company selects the best available holiday ingredients, independent contractors and service providers with due care, the company cannot assume responsibility for delay, deficiency or default if any in the services of such independent contractors, service providers, their management or staff leading to any injury/death or loss/damage to property or any such eventuality which do not fall within the scope of our normal selection and inspection process whilst engaging them. The company is also not responsible for any delay or deficiency in services of such independent contractors/service providers that may be borne out of any act or actions of co-tour participants which may result in your not availing some or all services on the tour.
The company invests great care, research and time in creating the itineraries and best available services to give best value for your hard-earned money. The company strives to make the contents on website or printed matter as accurate as possible at the time of going to print and uploading which is always ahead of tour participant’s travel period. It describes services/amenities that are available under normal circumstances. However events, circumstances and factors beyond our control like traffic, bad weather, fairs, festivals, strikes, change of management/closure of hotels/restaurants, over booking of hotels/flights, cancellation/ re-routing of flights, rail or roadways, closure of / restricted entry at a place of interest can affect the availability of services and necessitate change of routes/ itineraries. It may even necessitate stay in hotels in alternate city/ies or away from the one initially confirmed. While every effort is made to maintain our services and follow the specified itinerary, in few unavoidable instances the company reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the Tour Schedule, Travel Plan, itineraries, sightseeing etc which can be notified to you during finalization, prior to departure or on arrival at the destination/s. The company solicits your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Therefore no grievance regarding any itinerary/service change which the company is constrained to make, will be entertained from the tour participant during or after the tour.
Hotels/Resorts/Apartments chosen for tours are ones that are comfortable and convenient from the sightseeing angle. Company reserves the right to change the hotel similar to ones mentioned and confirmed in case of any exigencies on before start of tour or on tour. In case of larger family size efforts to provide rooms in closer proximity will be made but it cannot be always guaranteed as hotels do not have a policy of pre allotment and the same is dependent on occupancy position at the day of check in. Rooms are allotted on twin / triple/ single basis and children with or without bed basis depending on composition of the family/group.
International check in time is 14:00 OR 15:00 hrs or as per local hotel policy and check out time can vary from 10:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs or as per local hotel policy. Tour participants will be bound by the hotel specific rules on check in/out time. Early check in or late checkout cannot be guaranteed by company or even the hotel as it is dependent on day’s occupancy position unless it is pre arranged and pre paid by tour participant. It is expressly stated and be understood that child below 12 years booked on the special ‘child no bed’ rate will have to share parent’s bed and for child with bed it is a roll away bed or mattress that is provided by the hotel.
In case the tour participant on his own makes any change in rooming or room category on tour, the company will not be bound to refund or pay compensation towards such change/s. Any additional charge in rooming or category and the cost thereof will be payable by the tour participant directly to the hotel.
FLIGHT / CRUISE / RAILSERVICES
Where tour participant buys a tour inclusive of flight/cruise/train tickets, company reserves the right to collect amount in excess of standard booking amount to cover full cost towards issue of all such tickets at the class and price available then for said travel date. It is expressly stated and be understood that Company has limitations in holding seats at a price beyond the time limit made available by the airline/cruise/rail companies concerned.
The company reserves the right to alter, vary or withdraw itinerary or package. While every effort will be made to follow the itinerary as confirmed prior to departure, the same could be amended due to compelling reasons on the tour beyond the control of the company or the service provider. The company solicits the cooperation of the tour participant in such circumstances and no claim for refund or compensation will be entertained by the company.
Tour participants should hold valid travel documents viz. passport, visas, tickets for travel. It will be the tour participant’s responsibility to apply for visa well in advance of proposed travel date with complete and correct set of documents prescribed by consulate including ticket copy and hotel confirmation vouchers. In the event of delay in the payment of advance booking amount as advised by the company or delay in submission of visa documents or any other reason whatsoever, due to which the visa cannot be processed ahead of the time limit necessary for confirmation of hotel and other tour services by the company, the company will not be liable for the consequences thereof like inability on part of the tour participant to take the tour and also monetary loss by virtue of forfeiture of money or monies already paid by him/her to company, airline, consulate or any other service provider acting on behalf of the company. Visas which are required to be processed on urgent basis due to closer travel dates or delayed receipt of complete documentation from tour participant will attract additional urgent visa fee to be paid in advance by the tour participant.
Company would not be responsible in any way for consequences of clerical or typo error with regard to name, validity and entries (single / multiple) that may occur in the consulate on the visa endorsement.
The company will not be held responsible for loss of documents in transit from our company to the consulate done through third parties. In such case the company will make our best efforts to trace the lost documents and if still the same are not traceable the company will assist you in obtaining alternative / certified copies of such lost documents from concerned authorities.
Further where passports are required to be couriered to consulates in other cities, Company would take due care to use reputed courier companies. However in case of delays in delivery or loss of passport in transmission, company would not be responsible to compensate the tour participant for any consequence/s thereof.
Granting of visa is at the sole discretion of the consulate and the company will not be liable or responsible for any delay or denial of visa applied for by the tour participant and cancellation of tour for want of visa will attract cancellation charges to the extent of visa charges including urgent visa fees if paid and any liability the company has already incurred with various service providers at that point in time. The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by the tour participant due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the tour participant having applied for such documents through the Company.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
Tour Participant will have to strictly follow the Tour program and return to India as per the validity of the itinerary / air ticket. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the Tour Participant to reach the place of commencement of the Tour ahead of designated departure time. The Company is not responsible or liable if the Tour Participant fails to reach the place of commencement of the Tour on time or if prior to his departure loses travel documents and / or baggage. In such a case, the booking will be treated as NO SHOW and cancellation charges will be applied accordingly.
Tour Participant shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to co-travelers or which may endanger or damage property of the independent contractors, co-travelers or any other/s.
Each of the booking conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
The Company reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, itinerary, holiday, excursion or facility it has advertised or published or customized on clients specific needs, or to substitute an independent contractor of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the company shall not be liable towards any consequential damage, loss or extra cost suffered by the tour participant or to pay any compensation to the tour participant.
It is hereby declared that the immunities provided under this contract shall be available to the Company’s Directors, staff and Agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by the Company.
As the company books your services much ahead of your travel date by making advance payment to various suppliers to confirm your seats/rooms/transport and all related travel services, cancellation of any or all of these service/s by tour participant, will attract cancellation charges detailed below which will be in addition to what the airline/cruise/hotels/ rail network levy as their cancellation charges as per their policies.
For the purpose of this clause, cancellation could be for any reason whatsoever including medical, accident, death, court order, non availability of passport and / or visa or delayed or non-payment of balance amount within final due dates .
All intimation for cancellation should be advised in writing by the main signatory/ies on the booking form on behalf of any one or more persons who cannot participate in the tour citing reasons thereof. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the date of receipt on email or physical letter at company’s office as the case may be
Cancellation levy of hotel/airline/cruise line/ railway/transporter will also apply on case to case basis.
There will no adjusting of the refund in the payment schedule. The refund will be given back to the customers whenever we have received it from the airline & Hotels.
We reserve the right to change this payment, refunds policy terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website.
Company shall under no circumstance whatsoever be liable to the tour participant or his co-traveler for:
1) Personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, death, delay, discomfort, increased expense, consequential loss and/or damage on account of theft howsoever caused.
2) Temporary or permanent loss/damage to baggage/personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression "howsoever caused" includes willful negligence on the part of any person.
3) Loss of baggage by the Airline/Cruise line/Surface transportation.
4) Failure on the part of airline to accommodate tour participant/s despite having confirmed tickets.
5) Airline not allowing tour participant to board the flight for reasons beyond the control of the company.
6) Damage or loss caused due to reasons beyond the control of the company
7) No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, and excursion facility shall exceed the respective tour cost and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
If the tour participant has any complaint in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, the tour participant shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent contractor and scan copy emailed to the Company for them to take up the matter with the independent contractor.
Any claim or complaint by the tour participant must be notified to the Company in writing within 7 days of the end of the Tour. No complaint or claim notified to the Company outside the period will be entertained and the Company shall incur no liability in respect thereof.
For all claims, disputes of whatsoever nature relating to the tours co-ordinated and/or marketed by Destinations Unplugged the courts, forums and tribunals in Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- We will offer you the best prices on all international segments. Please also note that this service is being offered by us exclusively and therefore the service charge will be Rs. 1000/- per ticket excluding service tax.
- As we have access to the most competitive fares we offer you a nominal service charge of Rs. 250/- per ticket excluding service tax.
- Please note that in the event that our fare is higher than an online rate/or that of another supplier, please do inform us of this and we shall try our best to match that fare. If there still is a difference we would recommend that you book online/with the other supplier.
- For hotel bookings we will obtain extremely competitive rates from suppliers and consolidators worldwide who are exclusive to us.
- For visas processed in Mumbai: service charge of Rs. 750/- per case plus service tax.
- For visas processed in Delhi: service charge of Rs. 750/- per case plus service tax.
- For only visas when tickets are not issued by us: service charge of Rs. 750/- per case plus service tax for visa processed in Mumbai.
- For only visas when tickets are not issued by us: service charge of Rs. 1000/- per case plus service tax for visa processed in Delhi.
- Miscellaneous charges such as courier charges/emergency photos/urgent visas etc will be charged on actual in addition to the visa fees.
Overseas Medical claim:
- We will charge service charge of Rs. 500/- excluding service tax + actual cost of the annual policy.
- We can organize the same at the best rates with good and knowledgeable chauffeurs.
- Best exchange rates will be offered by us.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- Payment will be made within 30 days from the date of receipt of the bills.
- Mode of payment can be done by cheque or bank transfer only.
- We will send the soft copy of all the invoices on a weekly basis i.e Friday and the hard copies will be couriered to you on Saturday. Please advice upon the format of ledger statements you would like us to set up.
- Payment as soon as the visas are obtained.
- As discussed above.
- Within 15 days of issuance of policy.
- On booking services for the use of the vehicle.
- Please note credit period is not applicable here; if this is to be availed of, the rates will be higher. Please inform us ahead of time if you would like to avail of a credit at all.